Thanks to the efforts of the government, Goa has emerged as India's premier and most expansive market for the Hotels, Restaurants and Catering (HORECA) segment. But Goa is more than that. Consider this:
- All related segments of the industry covered
- Live theater, training & demos by celebrity chefs
- The success stories of entrepreneurs & professionals
- Latest government regulations for food, safety & hygiene
- Authorities conduct conference sessions, seminars & work-shops
- Sales, Business, Marketing, Branding, Purchases & Interaction
- Active participation of all related associations in the country, etc.
- Goa is India's richest state, with a GDP per capita that is two and a half times that of the country as a whole.
- Goa's food market is Rs. 10000 crores & the tourism related food market in Goa is Rs. 5000 crores - with a 5 - 10 % growth rate
- The Tourism Master Plan estimates an additional bed requirement of 2914 in the Star category and 4186 in the non-Star categories
- The Goan domestic food market is US $ 17 Billion and growing at a rate of 5 % approx. The scope for agro, seafood and processing is huge.
- Goa is merely a few hours away from Mumbai, the country's largest importer of food, drink and hospitality products, besides being India’s commercial capital.
Hence, it is only natural that Trinity's flagship international property - India Hospitality + F & B Pro Expo is held in Goa. And, marketed not just all over India, but the world - with the support of government and industry.